The Law Office of Aarti Gujral advises families, individuals, and employers in the following immigration matters:
- Green cards
- F-1 (Student Visas)
- H-1B /H-4 Visas
- L-1/L-2 Visas
- J-1/J-2 Visas
- Fiance Visas
- Child Custody
- Child Support & Spousal Support
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
The firm’s trusts and estates practice is an important resource for private clients’ future planning. Our clients include individuals and families of substantial wealth, family businesses, charitable organizations, and private client service groups for various financial institutions, all facing numerous decisions regarding income, gift, generation-skipping transfer, and estate tax planning as well as related complex issues.
We provide insight into strategic ways to plan for the future by assisting clients look forward, consider unforeseen possibilities, and determine how to best protect, strengthen, and transfer assets from one generation to the next. Our specific estate planning areas of practice include:
- Estate and trust administration (assisting with trust and probate matters, negotiations and legal proceedings involving beneficiaries and fiduciaries, and representing clients in tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service)
- Charitable planning (facilitating lifetime and charitable giving, and assisting clients establish and maintain non-profit and family foundations)
- Business succession planning (establishing continuity of the family business through the creation of strategic ownership and management succession planning)
To get started with a confidential consultation, please contact our office or via email to speak with an attorney.